Monday, February 15, 2010

Day Thirteen

Late Thursday night I escaped to Kholes for a fast and furious search for the perfect Valentine's date night outfit. I came up with a flirty, purple, long top with sequins stones around the neckline. I bought a pair of black leggings to wear under the top (I must admit I have not worn leggings since seventh grade). Since I was getting my hair cut Friday, I bought a pair of long black earrings to match my outfit. Unfortunately Trevor had to work all day Saturday, but this gave me a chance to get all ready for our date without him around. It feels more like a date when I can see him after I'm all dolled up. I made reservations earlier on in the week for twenty-two people at Who Song and Larry's. Trevor came home from working all day Saturday with a huge bouquet of flowers and a delicious box of specialty chocolates.I picked up our sitter and we were off to dinner. The Mexican restaurant put us in our own room upstairs which was really nice. There were about four couples at each table. After yummy food and good conversation we headed to the Valentine's Dance at the church.

This dance is a Valentine's tradition. We've been going to it with friends for the past three years. Trevor and I both look forward to it because it reminds us of dating at BYU and helps us feel a little younger. Our group danced for almost two hours before heading home. I must admit my body did not make me feel very young after dancing. I was so tired and sore, but it was well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment