Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day Twenty-seven

I surprised Trevor with a small getaway to Olympia this weekend. My parents watched the kids for the evening so I could take him out to a delicious restaurant Anthony's Seafood. I made reservations for a cozy booth overlooking the water at the beginning of the month. I needed a romantic place without any distractions to give Trevor his last Love Month gift. After we ordered I presented my I Love you Because... book to Trevor. My sister gave me the idea to make an I love you Because... book on my winkflash account. What started out as a 20 page book of fun pictures of Trevor and I, turned into a 70 page book of wonderful memories and reasons I love my husband. He had tears in his eyes as we looked through the book together. I'm thankful I took the time to make a book about why I love him. The weekend turned out to be a wonderful way to end the Love Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment